Emerge's Spot Automation suite of tools now includes Dynamic Book It Now (DBIN), a feature that allows Shippers to offer Carriers an instant booking option for spot loads that captures the best price using market insights, automation, and custom controls.
Dynamic Book It Now joins Rate Pulse, a tool that provides market insights from historical rates and DAT iQ to help you know rates that move freight, and Auto Book Partners, a feature that allows you to control which Carriers can access DBIN loads, to bring spot automation to the Emerge platform. Move shipments more efficiently and with increased confidence.
Create a quote using Dynamic Book It Now
- First, Create a Quote.
- Next, select Dynamic Book It Now + Bidding to enable DBIN for a quote.
- Once selected, additional details become available including the ability to change the Suggested All-in Range. This allows shippers to set a specific DBIN price range that suits their needs.
The Dynamic Book It Now Rate will automatically increase over the bid duration from your starting to ceiling rate, maximizing savings.
- For posted quotes, shippers can view the current Dynamic Book It Now rate, as well as the next increase via the Quotes page for real-time insights.
Setting Dynamic Book It Now Quote Preferences and Auto Book Partners
- To set preferences for Dynamic Book It Now, go to Settings > Quote Preferences.
- Bid Duration Preferences can be toggled on/off to configure your preferred default bid duration when creating spot quotes.
Bid Duration Auto Tender Preferences allows you to have new Spot Quotes auto tendered after the bidding time has elapsed. Set to ON to activate.
- Dynamic Book It Now Preferences sets the default price range for DBIN quotes at a percentage below and above Rate Pulse. Adjust as desired.
- Auto Book Partner List For Auto Tender And Book It Now allows Shippers to define which Carriers in their network are eligible for Auto-Award/Tender to Lowest Option and BIN quotes. When enabled, only Auto Book Partners will be eligible for Auto-Award/Tender and be able to see and book BIN quotes.